Friday, August 20, 2010

Lady Gaga's Monsters Ball.

On Tuesday night Jess, Areli, Roberto, & I went to the Lady Gaga concert at the HP Pavilion in San Jose. We waited five months & spent $200 to see her! And we hella got our money's worth! We had pretty good seats; good enough to see the stage. I've heard that Lady Gaga is an amazing performer from many people, and she was! It was my first big concert & I really didn't expect her to be that amazing! I loved everything about the concert--the costumes, the interludes, the song selection, the stage, & especially the choreography. I really loved her "Speechless" performance; mainly 'cause that's my favorite song by her and it really shows off her vocals & her piano skills. I also really enjoyed "Monster," "Telephone," & "Bad Romance."

We saw lots of people dress up in Lady Gaga costumes/outfits & some dressed as if they were going clubbing (um .. okay?). Some Lady Gaga costumes were great; we saw this one girl in a leopard outfit like in "Telephone." We saw lots of girls with the soda can curls, bow tie hair, & caution tape. However, the most disturbing thing I've seen was a plus-sized middle-aged woman in a nude colored body suit & caution tape around her. Sorry, but why would you wear that in public, especially with the fact that you're plus sized? But I give her respect for going out in public like that.

Anyways, Lady Gaga really really is a great performer live; she puts so much intensity to her perforances, it's crazy. I really don't know how describe it; you just gotta see it for yourself. I'm not sure if I'd want see her live again, mainly because of how expensive tickets were, but I could at least say, "I saw Lady Gaga live." But if tickets were a bit cheaper, I would like see her again.

*Click on images to enlarge. Sorry, for the not-so-high-quality; my Sony Cybershot kinda suck. :/







No comments:

Post a Comment