Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

2010, you were good to me. Lots of hangouts, late night adventures, new people, stronger friendships, & heartbreak. I learned more about myself & others. I most definitely matured more. And more importantly, I know what I want in life.

I'm very thankful to have lived another year & experience things that I haven't in the past. Thank you to my friends & family who enabled me to experience these events. Also, to those fools (you know who you are), thank you for making me a stronger individual. Sorry that I am a busy, smart, independent girl that does not fit into your specific criteria.


Anyways, 2011, I know you'll be better than 2010. I'm very optimistic for the future. Let's do it.



[Btw, to friends & readers: Sorry for the lack of updates. My laptop is on the verge of dying right now. :( Plus, I'm barely on a computer now-a-days. You know where to contact me .. & that's not Facebook. Thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment